Straightline’s “Performance” Ice Scratcher
185-101 (12″ total length) $89.95
185-102 (16″ total length) $89.95
The only true ice scratcher that uses a production
carbide replaceable tip.
– Uses “official” custom carbide studs built by Woodys.
– Full stainless wire rope and ends for lifetime use.
– Designed to be run down at all times, but can be
mounted on the rails if needed.
– Replaceable and affordable carbide scratcher tip.
– Large mounting base to avoid rail wear.
-Long version (16 inch) for bulkhead, A-arm, or ski mounting to aid in cooling.
– Long version (16 inch) recommended as a rail mount for all mountain sleds with 3+ inch paddle tracks to aid in cooling.
-Short version (12 inch) for rail mounting on tracks under 3″ lug height.
-sold in pairs (matched sets), same price for both sizes.