Universal Spring Compressor (151-101)
*Removes all primary and secondary clutch springs
*Works on all Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-doo, Yamaha, Primary and most secondary’s,
*Removes Arctic Cat Diamond Drive Springs
*Can bolt directly to bench or fit in any standard vise.
TRA Clutch Holder (151-103)
*Holds all TRA3 and newer clutches the safest and only way.
*The only aftermarket holder capable to hold 2006 TRA and newer clutches
*Made from high tensile steel and corrosion finish, high strength Delrin to protect the
clutch from scratching
QRS Helix Removal Tool (151-106)
This reversible ratcheting wrench is used to remove and install the helix for all 2008-2012 Ski- Doo QRS clutch’s without removing the jackshaft.
*This single-end, flat wrench is 9-3/4″ long with a removable/replaceable shortened T-40 torx bit.
*Low profile design allows for easy access to the helix bolts between the frame and the clutch.
*Vinyl grip provides a comfortable ergonomic grip and prevents the wrench from scratching or marring your machine.
TRA Governor Cup Clips (151-100)
*Keeps all Governor Cup buttons retained easily while changing ramps and springs.
Skidoo QRS Clutch Compression Tool
Part Number 151-107
Description 2008+ QRS Secondary Clutch Compression Tool
Simple yet effective way to compress the secondary for helix and spring removal
- The tool can compress the clutch without removing the entire jackshaft.
- Designed to be used with Helix removal tool Part# 151-106
- Makes helix and spring changes a breeze and saves significant time.
- Can be used on both the inner thread and outer thread secondary.
- Uses a safe rubber style expandable bushing for internal threaded machines.
- Can install in seconds, no threading required.
****will Not work on 900 Turbo Models***