– Stage 2RS is the Trail to Race HP for the 900 Turbo!
– Programming the ECU will give you 3 options on the fly.
- In ECO mode the machine still uses the stock ECO mode. (no changes)
- In Stock mode the machine still uses the Straightline 225HP Trail tune.
- In Sport mode the machine utililizes the Straightline Performance 240hp race tune.
- The 222 HP tune is easy to drive in the trails, on the trailer, and at slow speeds. No jerking turbo boosts!
- The 222 HP will still be the sled to beat, but only when you need it.
- The Race mode “REQUIRES 110 OCTANE FUEL TO RUN”
- Stage 2RS kit will also by supplied with:
- New Rising Rate Fuel Pump
- New Actuator
- Turbo Outlet Exhuast Pipe
- Complete Clutch Kit / to include clickers.
- These Additions Are a MUST for the 240hp tune.
- Cold Air Intake Kit 193-110
- Replacement Silicon Pressure Tubes. (straightline has seen many stock ones crack and break under the new pressure)
- High Flow Muffler. 3 Options available.
- Stage 2RS Includes “LAUNCH CONTROL”
– Straightline Performance will email you a shipping label the next day to ship your ECU via UPS to our door to make the transaction simple and easy. Just package the ECU attach the label and drop off at any UPS location.
– Be sure to check out the Performance Intakes, mufflers, and for additional HP gains.