Straightline Performance works a year to prove out the Polaris full stainless Boost muffler. Full dyno development, and in field testing proves the performance. The muffler is quite and will be close to stock, but with a deaper lower tone. With lots of technology and performance in mind here are just a few of the benifits.
- Full tig welded, flex adaptor for long life
- 7.8lb weight savings
- Simple bolt in using all the stock mounts.
- Muffler gaines 2-3hp while letting the turbo breath more.
- Quicker throttle response and improved turbo response.
- Trail quite muffler, uses same technology as the SAE approved mufflers, but has not been tested yet
- Be sure to add the silicon intake kits for an additional 2-3 hp gain.
|HP Gain||3 HP|
|Weight loss||7.6 lbs|
|No Fuel Requirements||No Fuel Changes Required|
|Sound Level||Lower Deap Tone|